ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, anyone know where I can get a PNP Harness for a pair of JDM Sti HID Projectors? I've been looking everywhere and can't find it! Please help me out!

Jason

·
Registered
641 Posts
The black chrome ones right? Im not going to be much help, but I couldnt find one either. You can look for my post where I was installing mine with the harness for the non hid lights. I have no complaints so far except that I cant have my hids on while the high beams are on.

·
Registered
620 Posts
this is where i got the PNP harness for my 04 JDM HID

WEB PAGE

he was the best on helping me along to find what i needed
it came in the mail looking very professional would buy from him again if i get new lights that need a harness

·
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nevergivethatup said:
this is where i got the PNP harness for my 04 JDM HID

WEB PAGE

he was the best on helping me along to find what i needed
it came in the mail looking very professional would buy from him again if i get new lights that need a harness
I actually just ordered my harness from him today :)

Jason

·
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How long it take to ship out? He's in Canada and I'm in Washington State so we are right next to each other. Thinking it shouldn't take too long...

Jason

·
Registered
620 Posts
it will all depend on how much inventory he has and also if he is not too busy with his dayjob.

just be patient with him he a good man to work with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Canada...

Canada's a big place... WA state was across the country from where I used to live- in Toronto, near Buffalo

I'm in BC on the West Coast now - 4776 km 3000miles away .. golf, ski by mid afternoon and surf at sunset in the same day...

Geo
aka wagons_ho!

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
This thread is WAY old :sadwave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts