ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first off let me start by stating that were were in the process of me purchasing another car from him last summer but needed to save up the money. Since I didnt check my email for a month my hotmail account and ALL my emails were deleted, and my PM box was wiped. So, anyways I was in the process of buying a salavaged sti from him, but now have no way of contacting him for our contact was primarly through email. I know he lives in michigan, and that he posted his last salvaged sti on this forum but I cannot find the post!!! I belive this one was either white or WRB and would of been posted last summer... The problem is that that was most likley his only post on here.... I also know his brother also owns an auto tuning shop in michigan that has a website.. and that he (the brother) was the ones that was getting the salvaged cars for him... If anyone knows who/ the member I am talking about, or know of a tuning shop or some sort of shop in MI that gets salvaged cars PLEASE let me know asap via PM or email @ jaredstanwyck.com. I am offering a $200 to anyone that find his name/ email adress, or his prother shop and website. I have alot of money riding on this and would do the same for any other member in a heartbeat if they were in the same situation. Thank you :sadwave:

PS: IF people in michican can just start posting up tuner shop websites im sure I would recognize the page. Thanks in advance...

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
Michigan

Autosports Import Parts
170 East Lakewood Boulevard
Holland, MI 49424
www.autosportsunlimited.com

Tuning Factory
24788 Crestview Ct
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
248.477-0700
Wholesale Distributor
TurboXS Approved Tuner with AWD Dyno Facility
www.tuningfactoryinc.com

MastaMinds Inc Network
8737 Main St Suite I
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
www.mastaminds.com

Motown Motorsports DynoTuning
32710 Rugby Dr.
Warren, MI 48093

Oakos Automotive
876 Glenmoor Drive
Oxford, MI 48371
www.oakos.com

Payn Technologies
1668 Thorncroft
Troy, MI 48084
TurboXS Approved Tuner with AWD Dyno Facility
Mustang Dyno
www.payntechnologies.com

Do I win Do I Win???!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Tuning Factory used to be called GodSpeed and is owned by a guy named Dan if that helps any.

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Speed Industry</td><td align="center">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">1668 Thorncroft</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Troy, MI 48084</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">(248) 458-1335 Phone
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">www.speedindustry.biz

<table id="resellers_found" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Street Legal Customs

27754 Woodward ave.
Royal Oak , MI 48067
United States
</td> <td>http://www.streetlegalcustoms.com</td> <td>248-545-3700</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
0 Posts
good luck finding them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man, If I cant I will still pay someone 200 dollars to find someone that can get me salvaged sti's at the price he was.... and of course he would get his cut too. I just sucks because my entire buisness just went to a screeching halt after 1 semester in school.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts