Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[email protected] Not a scratch on my 2006 for ten years but I managed to personalize my ‘18WRX within two months. A scrape on the front lower bumper driver side an on the edge of the skirt winglet passenger side. I decided to try plasti dip over and doesn’t look bad at all. 7D75C059-85EC-4523-8B45-E9BE0747F455.jpg

2B45A4F9-F31E-4425-81DB-E7738CCE66A6.jpg

Opinions?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driving in the only storm we had here in Ca about a month ago. Thought I cleared a curb but nomiles on. I freaked out that evening lol. I drove my 06 until the moth before, it had much less nose and wings.

·
Super Moderator
24,466 Posts
I was completely expecting kitty cat type whiskers ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ... appears like a simple"fix" ... looks very swank, in fact.,
Thanks! It is pretty simple. I’ll post better pictures soon, I always get home when it’s dark. I could have fixed the scrape befor PD
But it’s a rubbery paint so it fills it decently. If you make a mistake you can easily peel it off like a sticker when it’s dry.
I’ll do the side skirt winglets too this weekend. I scraped one the same day of the nose. Dumb me.
Then maybe get the bumper fixed for good in spring.

·
Registered
8 Posts
At least you did it yourself and not your gf or wife. That would have been a difficult situation. Luckily, mine doesn't like the seats in my WRX and she won't drive it !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts