ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a good place to get my Silver BBS powder coated. Im not looking to spend a whole lot but at the same time I wanna make my wheels look nice.
Im looking for around 50 each rim.

Lemme know. If there arnt alot of names thrown around here I got some other resources.
Thanks
-Daniel

·
Registered
81 Posts
Production Plating in Mukilteo.
425-347-4635

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Production Plating in Mukilteo.
425-347-4635
Ill try and shoot em a ring after work. Hopefully the price is not overkill

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ill try and shoot em a ring after work. Hopefully the price is not overkill
Shouldn't be the only thing you might hear is go F yourself because they do mostly large lots. My buddy had his whole old school BMW r/7 coated there for like 120.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shouldn't be the only thing you might hear is go F yourself because they do mostly large lots.
Large lots?
APPROX how much should it cost?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Large lots?
APPROX how much should it cost?
Got the quote before I was done, like I said my buddy got his bike powder coated there for about 120. Oh and tell em Jemco sent you, might help, then again they might just kick your ass, it's up to you :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the quote before I was done, like I said my buddy got his bike powder coated there for about 120. Oh and tell em Jemco sent you, might help, then again they might just kick your ass, it's up to you :rotfl:

Ive decided not to use ur name in this instance just because im not wanting any bad blood. Hopefully if I was like jemco sent me they would pull out a big ol gat and shoot me.....THis would be bad!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ive decided not to use ur name in this instance just because im not wanting any bad blood. Hopefully if I was like jemco sent me they would pull out a big ol gat and shoot me.....THis would be bad!
I was joking, :rotfl:

·
Registered
69 Posts
you might want to try PCI in Mukeltio. they do alot of racing applications. cant be sure on price, but they do nice work.

·
Registered
905 Posts
so did you get a quote for your rims? id like to check into this also, would be nice for someone else to do the footwork :p

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so did you get a quote for your rims? id like to check into this also, would be nice for someone else to do the footwork :p
im gonna check tomorrow. Ill let u know asap big dogg

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:sadwave:
there is a place in downtown tacoma off of pacific ave. not sure of the name i will try to find out
Since my rims are forged aluminum I dunno if its gonna work or not

·
Registered
905 Posts
there is a place in downtown tacoma off of pacific ave. not sure of the name i will try to find out
i think i know that place you are referring to, and theyre not a supported vendor here. :sadwave:

the place im thinking of, on pacific ave in tacoma, does a lot stuff: installs, bodywork, dyno, and yes even powder coating including regular painting. i saw some brembos they had just painted, looked pretty good.

·
Registered
905 Posts
the place is right across the street from the pink elephant car wash

i must be thinking of something else, now that you mention a specific reference on pac ave. do you know if theyre worthwhile?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts