Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in Boulder, I saw a WRB WRX, Pizza Hut delivery car. I waved. He was checking his order or something so he didn't spot me. Anybody know this guy??? Thought it was an interesting sight.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Cam.

There is a guy who drives a WRB Wrx who delivers for Pizza Hut near my house too. Pretty crazy stuff. Things one must do to own a Rex. This one also had some damage to the rear bumper.

·
Registered
448 Posts
No way am I driving my WRX to delievr pizza's.....sorry, but I would have to buy a beater for that line of work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOL! I parked next to it today. Off of Baseline there is the pizza hut, its right across from WillVille, and in the same center as DQ and GameForce. Funny you guys are talking about it the day I saw it.

Its a blue WRX, 03 maybe. Had no rear damage that I noticed though. Maybe there are two?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i see a blue 2.5 driving around boulder all the time delivering pizzas for blackjack...

maybe the cars they drive are a reflection of how well they get paid at their respective jobs... :p

o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just about had to get a job like that to keep mine when I 1st got it, but no longer. If you order from there make them send the WRX out to your house. There was a place that had a hummer only flet.
MCL

·
Banned
363 Posts
pizza delievery guys get robbed/killed around here i wouldnt be driving a rex

·
Registered
444 Posts
Where the hell do you live? Anacostia?

I saw a C4 Vette pizza delivery vehicle in my hood the other day. Couldn't believe they would rag out a Vette delivering pizzas. :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
LeonZ said:
I saw a WRB pizza delivery rex today on Tower and Hampden.
I see that guy all the time. He works at the pizza hut next to Blockbuster on Tower and Hampden. He had damage on his car at one point also. I'm still not used to seeing a wrx with a pizza sign on it, but everyone has to pay the bills. Sounds like WRB is the official color for WRX Pizza Hut drivers in the metro area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts