1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
the pinks are pretty good but i think u might like the prodrives more

·
Registered
483 Posts
i took a serious look at pinks when i put performance springs on my car. i went with the s-techs for a lil better look/ride. not as rough thru daily driving but handle better in twisties. oh and to answer your question those will be fine on stock wrx struts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
s-techs or H-techs? ive heard bad stories of s-techs... and the prodrives...? what are they like? also i read a review on them and it talked about them being a little low after the break in and hitting the bumpstops a lot?

Matt

·
Registered
483 Posts
s-techs or H-techs? ive heard bad stories of s-techs... and the prodrives...? what are they like? also i read a review on them and it talked about them being a little low after the break in and hitting the bumpstops a lot?

Matt
s-techs. im pretty sure the h's are for sti's. i did alot of research on them and heard alot of opinions. i kinda figured out they have a very bad rep but very few actual incidents that caused damage (similar numbers to any other modded spring). just aviod the 6'in deep pot hole and your golden man

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Those will be fine for the stock struts. Save yourself some money though and get take off springs from a 04+ STi and they are the same spring, just not pink.

Also S-Techs do have two big problems on an impreza, they lower the car too much so the MacP front end is well past a good point on the camber curve, and the springs rates are out of reach for the stock struts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts