ClubWRX Forum banner

When should we do the meet/run?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Noodles Aren't My Concern
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

This is for anyone looking to do a little off roading through the pine barrens. I'm looking for day that would work for everyone as well as possible routes that everyone has enjoyed taking in the past. Once I hear from those interested I'll put up a poll for dates and routes and the pair with the most votes will be the set date. Sound good to everyone?

I left out May 19th because there is a RallyCross event at NJMP that's with Rally America.

full details about the meet can be found here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-state/134341543-pine-barrens-meet.html the latest posts describe the meet well and have some 'just about right' routes that are being decided on right now.

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
In for April 14th, and the following dates work for me as well: (all Saturdays) April 7 or 14th, or May 5 or 12th.

Sooner is better as I am holding off changing my winter tires to summers figuring they'll be better in the dirt and sand. Not that I've needed the winters more than twice this whole season, but maybe the big storm is coming ...

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Can I vote for bewbs twice?!

·
785 Posts
Or do they ...

Denise 3.JPG

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Any other takers on the votes?
This weekend I'll be making a run out there and finalizing the route anyone wanting to come along is welcome.
What day?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Womp Womp, im not free in sat :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
785 Posts
I'm in for the dates I listed earlier, but this weekend's pre-run is a no-go for me. Have fun with it, though - and a full report is required ... or bewbs.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I think i'm gonna skip this one this time...let me know how it goes.
We weren't gonna invite you anyway!! :tongue:

You scared of the dirt Zach?! :sadwave:

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
No, just got a lot coming up over the next couple months...but if it should fall on a day where i am free, i may just show up and ask you which exhaust to get

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
hahaha we can always kidnap you and your car and bring you along!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts