Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angie, Jessa, Heidi, Libby (my friends)

Kathi (my model friend)

Laura (one of my wife's friends who looks better in person)

For anyone under 18, this is Brea (sister in law)

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Was this a.... "hey, these girls are single" type post? I find it most difficult to believe, but I could imagine (and hope).

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple of them are. Kathi, Heidi, Libby are all single.

Angie and Jessa are married
Laura lives with her BF.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Damn Cliff, we are partyin' together when???? :D :p

I'll take Heidi. :cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cliff, you are so the man!!!!!

Heidi and Libby :D :D Yes, please!

What's Heidi's deal? She looks like a total hottie!!!

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Ahem... So.... Kathi, Heidi, or Libby... umm.... I'm 24, well educated, an engineer, I have a cute dog....romantic walks... etc.... :D

[edit]: Sadly, I'm serious. I'm totally single for the first time in 7 years and it sucks. So, if any of your hotties just can't seem to find the right mildly introverted engineer type...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tronner said:
Cliff, you are so the man!!!!!

Heidi and Libby :D :D Yes, please!

What's Heidi's deal? She looks like a total hottie!!!
Heidi and Libby are sisters. Heidi goes to school part time here at Metro, manages an apartment complex, and is a pro or semi-pro swing dancer with some group here in town.

She also has stubby toes that she chases Libby around the house with (Libby hates toes).

·
Registered
139 Posts
How does one get Heidi's phone number? :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oooh, ooh I need to put up my description then too!!!

This is fun.

I'm a Leo (not that I look into that stuff much), 28 yrs old, 6'0" 165 lbs, athletic build. I have brown hair and light green eyes. I enjoy many sports, softball, volleyball, basketball, and snowboarding to name a few, hanging out with my great group of car buddies :D and watching funny movies in front a fire with someone special and a bottle of wine. Ha ha.

I am a golf professional by day, and a guy who likes to laugh and joke around and act silly by night. I tend to surround myself with people who like to have fun and not take life too seriously. I like to go out for a nice dinner every once in a while, mostly because I couldn't cook my way out of a wet napkin.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Ahh... and now the "pimping" part becomes understood. I'm beginning to suspect I'm not getting a date out of this.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, I forgot to ask, is Kathi crazy?

I dated a model not too long ago, and she was out of control!!!

We'd go out and she'd say she wasn't going to drink. Next thing you know she's got 4 Jager shots down and she's letting everyone in the bar look at her zipper belly button ring and telling complete strangers that she doesn't have any panties on!!!

She was a lot of fun, but trying to keep up with her wore me out after a while.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tronner said:
Oh, I forgot to ask, is Kathi crazy?

I dated a model not too long ago, and she was out of control!!!

We'd go out and she'd say she wasn't going to drink. Next thing you know she's got 4 Jager shots down and she's letting everyone in the bar look at her zipper belly button ring and telling complete strangers that she doesn't have any panties on!!!

She was a lot of fun, but trying to keep up with her wore me out after a while.
Kathi had her time like that, but she's calmed down a lot. She works in Washington DC for some govt. agency but is here in CO for pretty much every holiday. I'll probably see her on Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Kathi looks just like that chick on "Even Stevens" on the DIsney CHannel.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts