ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see the pimp my ride episode with the old model impreza? I didn't catch the whole episode but caught a look at the final product while channel surfing. It didn't look as bad as they have made other cars look in the past.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I saw the ending as well.

Personally, i thought the wing was, well, atrocious.

Just my thought.

Did they do anything to the engine / transmission?

·
Registered
257 Posts
lol sometimes the cars look better before they get 'pimped'...a neon green VW 'Thing' is just not my style. I like em old rusty and BIG! I would kick xzibit in the nuts if he tried to touch my car....:)

·
Registered
494 Posts
lol sometimes the cars look better before they get 'pimped'...a neon green VW 'Thing' is just not my style. I like em old rusty and BIG! I would kick xzibit in the nuts if he tried to touch my car....:)
Sig'd :rotfl:

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
My friends and family joked with my old car that they were gonna nominate it for pimp my ride. I threatened them all upon pain of death and said if Exhibt shows up to my front door other than to try to sell magazines (when he admits his career is defunct in another 2 years and goes broke), I'm gonna molly whop his ass and send him packin...

On a lighter note, Chip Foose could "overhaul" anything I drove.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree the interior was overdone as was the wing. The paint job wasn't bad though.. the rims were a weird orange color but atleast they held back from throwing on 20" chrome ones..

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
My friends and family joked with my old car that they were gonna nominate it for pimp my ride. I threatened them all upon pain of death and said if Exhibt shows up to my front door other than to try to sell magazines (when he admits his career is defunct in another 2 years and goes broke), I'm gonna molly whop his ass and send him packin...

On a lighter note, Chip Foose could "overhaul" anything I drove.
I own Chip Foose modified Oakley Gas Cans :tongue:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just like it in the video when he calls it a "turbo X exhaust" what happened to the s? ohh and that awesome wing, it made me cringe

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
^^^ +1

the paintball gun mounted under the bumper was awesome thought, :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
The PB gun would make traffic and street festivals more interesting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts