Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures I Promised!

Here are a few pictures I promised some members. I have been getting a lot of PM's and emails about these mods and I thought I would take the time to snap some shots for your viewing pleasure since I finally bought a digital camera.

Here is where I mounted my TurboXS MBC. Easy access to the adjuster screw and short hoses caused me to mount it in the place I did.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a picture of the 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T I installed to access boost for my Blitz Dual DC Turbo Timer. Anyone wanna hook me up with a REAL 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T. I can never seem to find one when I go to the parts store. DR. Wanna help? I know you work at a parts store.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a couple pictures of my amp and Bazooka subwoofer installed in my trunk. The bazooka box has been updated with a Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" sub. I am also running it off of the stock 6 disk cd-changer, ala converter for the RCA cables.

The second picture is of my HUGE RED amp switch which I can turn my amp on and off at my leisure. But it looks pretty clean in that location IMO.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PhreeZe said:
Sweeeet. What do I need to do this? Where do I buy it? Easy to do?

Jason
Jason,
I used the mounting bracket that came with the TurboXS MBC kit. I bought 2 1' sections of vaccuum hose. Total cost of the hose. $.50:D You can see where I mounted it from the picture. There is a bolt hoding the two hose connectors in place. I took this out and made the hole a bit bigger in the bracket and monted it there. I also used 4 worm gear type clamps on each of the hose connections. Super easy to do.

Good Luck,
Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
Here is a picture of the 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T I installed to access boost for my Blitz Dual DC Turbo Timer. Anyone wanna hook me up with a REAL 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T. I can never seem to find one when I go to the parts store. DR. Wanna help? I know you work at a parts store.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
i have those in stock. what's wrong with the one you have? how is it not REAL? does it have an adapter on it to get the 1/8" nub?

i'd happily mail you one if you need it.

dR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts