ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I've been looking to get a Canon 10D for a while now. Great camera! Great pics too!

Right now I've got an Olympus E10. It's a great camera, but it has got its drawbacks... You can't remove the lens. You can only get attachment lenses for it. Also, it takes great pictures, but when I hold the shutter open for more than a few seconds, the pictures start to show some discolored pixles (mostly purple and red). I think the CCD needs to be replaced, but that would probably end up costing as much as the camera itself. :(

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
That last one is sweet :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
the canon 10D is a really nice camera, but also look at the Nikon D70 if you are in the market. i think its an incredible camera for the price ($999 without lens, $1299 with 18-55mm), and its got the newest technology as far as non-pro DSLRs go these days. the kit lens is really good for any amateur photographer as well.
but lets not forget-- its the photographer, not the camera. :)
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments guys/gals. I have a gallery here www.dzmedia.deviantart.com/gallery i also have a forum www.missouriphoto.net check them out. the camera is actually up for sale if someone wants to buy it. i am sure we can work something out. The camera is a canon 10d with an extension vertical battery grip. allosing for 2 batteries and a vertical grip with a shutter release and other functions on the bottom right of the camera so that you dont have to tweak your hand inorder to take a vertical shot. the camera also has a best buy service plan on it. this was purchased online so the plan stays with the camera untill the end. if anyone is interested please e-mail me @ [email protected]

again thanks for the comments and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rallymaniac said:
how do you make pix visible in the thread, because right now everything is screwed up

you have to have a host. i have mine hosted and then just link them with
around the link

your pictures are great i really like the port and the sunsett with the tree in it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts