ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Requesting you guys taking pics of fireworks being lit/things being set on fire/burned appendages.

Lets see you guys setting off some fireworks tonight. I expect to see some more posting from the south....a.k.a. Shotgun and Fixxxer :p ...but lets see if the northern guys can produce some patriotic displays of pyrotechnics!

Keep it safe!!!...but if you don't...for the love of god please make sure you're taking pictures of it!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
oooooh. wish i'd had a camera with me last night.

i've already seen two missing hands this year. both of them got to go for a helicopter ride to come and visit with me.

one of them was just a little kid. who lets their kids play with M-80's? that's just crazy. this kid was young too. eight years old i think (by the time they're 13 parent's can't stop kids from having fireworks anymore, but 8? somebody must have given her that firework. the other guy was drunk and while it's sad, it's not as sad as an innocent little kid.

don't get me wrong. i freekin' love fireworks. just be careful and drink after the festivities.

trip.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'm definitely going to have some awesome pics from tonight. It might be a few days before I can get them from my friend since my camera is broken, but I've been helping set up the 2nd biggest firework show in the bay area. We finished the wiring this afternoon, and I'll be able to get up close pics of the show (if my friend will e-mail them to me). It's gonna be cool, I'm excited. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Depending on how drunk we get tonight, I might have pics of the roman candle battle that usually starts. If not, I'll post some good ol blowin up stuff. If you're lucky I'll even get my muzzleloader out and fire some "blanks".

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Did they make fireworks legal everywhere now?

CT just did last year. This year every lil' son of bi... in the neighborhood was blowing up crap :mad: ... SOME OF US WORK EARLY YOU KNOW... [/old man rant]

but I got to see some of the crap the kids had, and holy crap, there's fancy stuff out there. I couldn't begin to know what they were called, but I feel like going to spend some money on it now.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
VeganWRX said:
Nope ! Fireworks are still illegal here in Illinois. That wont stop us.
werd!

our firework show was almost better than the towns.... cops came about 3 times, but that didnt stop it.... almost a grand in fireworks!!

but i didnt pay :)
dropping m80's and 1/4 sticks in drain tunnels are fun, and loud :)
we had some professional mortors too....next year we are going to rig up an electronic switch to make it a bit safer...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
907 Posts
You Lucky Bastids!!! I just moved to AZ and all Fireworks are illegal...makes sense though. I just moved from CA and Even the Crappy ones you can get there are better than none! I think im going to go to Autsin Tx to visite my bro next year! They can do all sort of fireworks there!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
platano said:
Did they make fireworks legal everywhere now?
The law is "if it goes up, or blows up...it's illegal". Doesn't stop us though. The "safe and sane" fireworks are legal here in WA state, and you can buy them from roadside and parking lot stands.
For the good stuff though, we go onto any one of the Indian reservations and buy it there. ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
We-All ain't got no furworks laws here in Tennessee.......cause we like to blow stuff up "real good"! Here's a shot of the mortars I bought for $20/dozen.........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts