ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to see pics of a bugeye with an FSTi hood scoop on or 06-07 hood scoop. Just wondering if there is any good looking option for a bigger hood scoop on a bugeye.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JDM hoodscoop- not too big, not too small, while subtle, but still big enough to give a more aggressive appearance.
1 problem with that. 0 available unless you somehow find one used.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I have a Jdm hood scoop on my forester. Got it through PRE. You can look at all the pics of my forester on myspace page Bo!! :)

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Jdm hood scoop on my forester. Got it through PRE. You can look at all the pics of my forester on myspace page Bo!! :)
I thought it was a different scoop. How did they get it? Everyone Ive talked to says they are no longer available new. :sadwave:

·
Registered
861 Posts
It beside me that Subaru slaps on a small scoop... its like its there so what ever its gonna look like might as well make it big, ghaha they need Pamela Anderson! (o)(o)

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I thought it was a different scoop. How did they get it? Everyone Ive talked to says they are no longer available new. :sadwave:
They order'd it for me??? Dunno? I know they are a vendor for the forester forum too and people have bought scoops from there too. Call bobby 503-619-0055 and see what he can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts