Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They've been on a week now and I've put about 500 miles already. Fantastic. A great bargain (got them for $500 for all four). Presently have Kumho Ecstas.

I'm surprised at just how agile the car feels from my 16 inch rims.

And the ride? I'd say the riiiiiiiiide is so smoooooooooooth... you must be a limosine! [/Prince falsetto] :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
That looks really nice. Really really nice. I just talked wifey into letting me get a set. I have new Goodyear G-force Kdw tires on the stock rims and the re92's are under the deck. How do I justify a third set of tires?

I'm getting the wheels. I'll use the stock wheels in the winter with the re92's and put new tires on the Rotas wen the G-forces are gone.

Of course, this means I'll have to run the hell out of the G-forces to get there.

Sounds like fun to me.

russ

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
russ said:
I just talked wifey into letting me get a set.
Mine hasn't noticed the change.... Yet! :p They don't look so different from my 2001 RS wheels.

Of course, this means I'll have to run the hell out of the G-forces to get there.
A couple of autocrosses, and they're GONE! Show wifey. Look! No tread on the tire. Dangerous! Must get new ones. And Rota Attacks.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. Please tell me why ANYONE would spend all that extra money for the heavier Volk's. :rolleyes:

Really nice, B. Except, now I can't get them cause I'll be copying. [Eyeing up the new Velox's on importhookup.com mmmmm 12.5lbs.] :D

Hey, bedabi, how about a close up of just the wheel and tire. I can't see what your centercap looks like!

-Jim

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PlatinumWRX said:
Except, now I can't get them cause I'll be copying.
Funny you should say that. I went to the local autocross yesterday where there were at least 12 Imprezas. Seems everyone and their mother has these Rota Attacks on. No one seems to care since we all got them to be more competitive, not more stylish.

Hey, bedabi, how about a close up of just the wheel and tire. I can't see what your centercap looks like!
I'll take a picture of it for you soon. I must admit, the caps do not appeal to my sense of style (and mind you, my sense of style means a Hawaiian shirt! :p).

·
Premium Member
17,861 Posts
bedabi,
yeah i noticed that too ;) half the wrx's and RS's had rota wheels ;)

maybe its because Ninosautoaccessories is to close to us :p

hopefully i can get mine at the end of this week :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts