Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Nice looking car, man! Never expected to say this, but I actually like the white rims - looks pretty cool. Never been a fan of "painted" rims, may have to rethink the issue.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a VF 30, Blitz Front mount as you see :p, STI injectors, Walbro Fuel Pump,TXS Type H-RFL BOV, Custom Tuned Unichip, BPM MKiii Turbo back, BPM Venturi pipe, BPM Large inlet pipe, modified stock intake w/ K&N flat panel, I also have a Blitz SUS intake that I took off but I am going to swap it on the dyno to see if theres a HP change, Blitz TT, Halmeter A/F guage, SPT short throw, MRT Springs, 18 inch Rota Subzeros w/Sumimoto HTZR's, C-West Spoiler, LNR enterprises Carbon/Kevlar Scoop, and a partridge in a pair tree :)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I'd be interested to see what hp change you get out of putting your Blitz SUS intake in on the dyno. I'm thinking about doing the exact same thing once we get a unichip tuner out here, since I had to take my intake out for the unichip :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Verdugo said:
I'd be interested to see what hp change you get out of putting your Blitz SUS intake in on the dyno. I'm thinking about doing the exact same thing once we get a unichip tuner out here, since I had to take my intake out for the unichip :)
ya it seems my car doesnt like it too much so I figured with a little tweaking and tuning on the chip it should allow me to run the pretty intake, I will post #'s when I complete it.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Yeah, I was told by each and every unichip tuner that you can't run the Blitz intake without proper dyno unichip tuning...so that's probably why your car didn't like it very much :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Verdugo said:
Yeah, I was told by each and every unichip tuner that you can't run the Blitz intake without proper dyno unichip tuning...so that's probably why your car didn't like it very much :)
Yup , your not supposed to, it causes lean conditions with mods, especially with my VF 30 and FMIC, the SUS wants to suck too much air it seems

·
2,210 Posts
Yup, I'd be very interested in your dyno numbers since you run my setup plus the FMIC and SUS. I love to know what I could attain with those extra mods, although I'm leaning more toward a TMIC.

-Pace

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice ride man, I was thinking about adding some white subzero's to my car once i got it, but then I was thinking that it might not look right. Anyhow, the pic of your car now confirms what i will be doing to my wrx.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts