ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my Saab-aru and a trip I took to Bar Harbor this past weekend. I have 2K in mileage on the car already and am loving the handling so far.

I can tell the story about why the Saab over a regular Suby Wagon if need be, but they are valid reasons. I'm not some faggy yuppie! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, the actual picture looks much better. This was an image off a floppy that was made and it looks like crap.

Here is another for now:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm not too bright sometimes!

I wasn't taking the pictures to show the forum, my girlfriend was taking them with some backdrops she wanted. When she handed me a floppy with them, I figured I would try to share since there aren't many around yet.

I'll grab a digital camera from work on the way out today and try to get some better pics. Front, interior, etc.

·
Registered
267 Posts
banderson said:
... When she handed me a floppy with them, ...
What is this "floppy" of which you speak?

looks good from the ass end. Maybe your girlfriend is trying to tell you something....what with all this "floppy" talk and intense focus on the rear end....

·
Registered
163 Posts
maybe if you bought a wrx, you would've had some money left over to get a nice digital camera. :wiggles:

sweet ride- i test drove some on a course for a saab event- the handling's great and the wheels are sweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What size tires does the saab come with?

:wiggles:

·
Registered
818 Posts
im going to go ahead and assume that your camera is a Sony FD Mavica since we're talking floppies and digital photography in the same sentence, which would account for the low resolution pictures. the old FDs recorded their pictures straight to a built in floppy drive. made the cameras huge (about as big as the current CD Mavicas that write to CD) and the resolution low because a floppy cant hold that much data at all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The tires were a 17 inch upgrade.

The original pics were 35 mm that CVS also transferred to floopies. My g/f has had them done before, and the pics on the floppies have been better quality then this. Here are some with a Sony Mavica.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One more side shot.

Anyone have a good choice for where to put a boost guage? I am going to get an upipe in about a month and would also look a boost guage installed at the same time.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
yo wtf... the saab steering wheel and even the stereo looks exactly the same as the 2005 wrx models.... whats the hell..

how is subaru not doing anything about this?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
How do you like the rims/rubber? Are the wheels banded w/Saab on them? It looks like they may be? I wonder if they're light weight?

-tp

ps: There have been some damn funny replies here. :D You're a good sport, keep us up to date on what you do/don't like about it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts