ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and by rally i mean only me and my car on this cool ass road... :D

sorry about all the pics of my car latley, i know its nothing special... but i get bored and theres no harm in sharing the pictures with you guys..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its in my town.. random side road that is unpaved and closed at night (i think? id be too scared to drive down this puppy at night!!)

i live in woodbridge, very fitting name eh? This road is amazing, few miles long and has a bunch of crazy turns in it. Only problem is, there are a lot of rocks and its not the smoothest dirt road ever ;) i had to go real slow so i didn't break anything

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
Hey JP,

I tear @$$ down some Woodbridge roads on my lunchbreak sometimes!:thumbup: A few streets past the Blue Check theres an awsome downhill/uphill with twists and $H!T......:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOUTHPAW said:
Hey JP,

I tear @$$ down some Woodbridge roads on my lunchbreak sometimes!:thumbup: A few streets past the Blue Check theres an awsome downhill/uphill with twists and $H!T......:D
where do you work? i live a few streets past blue check

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ct

Nope I dont know a Paul, but i see 3 stis and wrxs runnin around all blue and now i make 4... we should have a mini meet or something im new to this whole subaru thing been around the DSMs for far to long.

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
... we should have a mini meet or something im new to this whole subaru thing been around the DSMs for far to long.

I got my start with DSMs too. Sundays are always cool w/ me for a local mini-meet. You should come up to the tunernetwork meets once a month at Mohegan Sun, last one turned out almost 50 cars!:eek: Feel free to stop by A-1 any day but thursday and thats where you'll find me ten hours a day...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cool

Ya, A kid that lives up the st from me stoped by one day and told me about the tunernetwork i cant remember his name right now... Silver Civic.. anyway when i sundays are really bad for me as far as a mini meet Sat. Sept 4th at hooters on the pike the www.thepike.net crew is having a meet ill be at that some of you guys should come check it out im sure a lot of the guys from XX will be there also on the pike board they made a nice lil section for the wrx and sti guys

1 - 20 of 24 Posts