ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back Saturday from the honeymoon. While the wife was around shopping in St. Maarten I went around and took some pics of cars we can't have over here. I did see one pimped out WRX but every time I drove by it and tried to take a pic, a van or large animal was blocking my shot. The first one is a nice 206, I only got half of it because I took the pic from a wildly careening van driven by a local.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some sort of Mitsubishi...it had a VR4 tag on the back, but that may not have been real.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
scoobie1 said:
Here's some sort of Mitsubishi...it had a VR4 tag on the back, but that may not have been real.
Looks like a Galant or Diamante...
I thought there was a version of this car that didn't come to the US. But Im not certain. However the nose and front looks almost identical to the one here...

And last is a Renault Twingo...whatever the hell that is,

[Seinfield] ...maybe the Twingo ate your baby...[/Seinfield]
hehe Corny I know :redface:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Awesome! I saw lots of 206s in Bermuda on my honeymoon. I wish I got more pics though...

[inside joke] So... Was there any cucumber-melon action? :wiggles: [/inside joke]

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PistolPreeth said:
let me get this straight

u were on your honeymoon, and you decided to take pictures of cars rather than spend all the time with ur wife?

weird
Yep, I took a whole hour out of the entire week to go take pics of cars :D

Fixxxer: Yes there was...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CustomS10 said:
she looks like she is attractive but i need some "non shade" pics also with the whole body, clothes are optional but the less clothes the better.:wiggles:
I'll see what I can do for ya

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
wtf ben, you're telling this guy to get his wife in pics like that A FEW DAYS AFTER HE MARRIED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused1 :confused: :confused: :tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts