ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys,

A dealer near me has a 2011 White Hatchback Base, with STi short throw and exhaust finisher.

A white base hatch is exactly what I want. They are asking $26,801 for it. What is a good price to bite the bullet on?:whoa:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Overpriced IMO.In that combination it should not cost more than $25500.Is 26801 the MSRP?

Base price when I bought it was 24,995,add $300 for SS,$150 for finisher(which I personally dislike).But then again now it has turned into a supply demand issue with pricing.

·
Innocent Bystander
48 Posts
Looks like they are asking full list + labor for install of shifter and finisher.

2011 Impreza WRX
Approx Price: $26,695
Engine:265-hp
Transmission:Manual 5-speed
Exterior Color:Satin White Pearl
Interior Color:Carbon Black Checkered Cloth
MPG^ :19 city, 25 hwy

Model

Impreza WRX WRX

$25,495.00

Destination and Delivery

$725.00

Package
5-door Option$0.00
Accessories (Install cost not included)+
Exhaust Finisher (5-door)$179.95
STI Short Throw Shifter (5M/T)$295.00

Total Suggested Retail Price

$26,695*

........Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would try to go for invoice...should be about $25,185. I bought my 11 Limited hatch a few weeks ago for invoice, and got $300 in options for free. I didn't even have to negotiate... he knew from previous conversations that I wanted to pay invoice, so thats what he offered to sell it at. Remember that the dealership gets holdback money from Subaru when they sell a car (around $700). So even if they sell it at invoice, they're still getting money from the deal. Just talk about the invoice price and mention dealer holdback, you should be able to get it at invoice, especially now that its the end of the month and they gotta meet quotas. I would definitely not go higher than $26,000... you can get a better deal than that.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
too good to be true.Includes tax?Where do you live,the Cayman islands?

what is the MSRP?what about documentation fees?destination charge?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its about 23,890 before. The are charging 6% tax. The fees equated to about about 200 bucks, which is what I put down to hold the car, so I counted that as a wash.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, I have no reason to lie. I came here to ask for help and you guys gave it. It would defeat the purpose of me even asking of I was. But regardless lol, thank you all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, well either way, I agree with your statement haha. I'm sure people lie a lot on the forum and I know dealers lie a lot. I was going to get it last night, but I walked out and told them the deal was not good enought. Thats when they called me back today and offered this, so I officially have not signed anything. I will on Thursday though. I'm very thrilled to be owning this car. I have wanted it since Gran Turismo 1 haha.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delay. I ended up getting a black 4 door. I fell in love with it. Offered me the same price for it. Includes an STI short throw. I'm in love! I'm officially one of you now!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Congrats!

So you're a big dumb idiot like me now?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. So my plan is to wait until after winter and get Cobb AP and a little after grab their downpipe so I can run stage 2. I don't want my car getting much louder, so those will be my only two power mods. I do want to upgrade my stereo a bit. I want to keep the stock head unit because of all the other little perks like bluetooth streaming music, handfree calling, blah blah, however I would like to get some Alpine Type R speakers and a nice 4channel amp to run them. Last but not least, a pair of 6000k xenons to put inside those projectors.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts