ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 7 week wait (didnt seem that long after spending the time researching more about the car & helping my friend pick up his STI)

-Model: 4dr WRX Base - WRB
-Ordered/Placed Deposit: 1/12
-Received VON:
-Received VIN:
-ETA: 2/27
-Pick up: 3/2

The car came in on Monday
111.jpg

and the Exhaust came in on Wednesday and I finally was able to pick up my WRX today 122.jpg 123.jpg

After picking up Mega Millions & Power Ball tickets
129.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
At times it was a long 7 week wait though it was defiantly worth it. It game me more time to get to drive my Firebird before getting rid of it. The car feels a world of difference coming from a 1994 with over 220K miles.

SMY cluster already on order with Boost and Oil pressure gauges.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I see you got yours at Ramsey Subaru. I live right in Montvale a few towns away. Been seeing so many new Subie's in the area. theres about 2 or 3 I pass almost daily in Park Ridge

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome!
It looks like you decided to go wingless as well. :thumbup:

Cheers!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome and congrats:thumbup:
All I can do is smile and keep waiting for the day mine arrives.
I bet your face lit up when you got that phone call:D

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome and congrats:thumbup:
All I can do is smile and keep waiting for the day mine arrives.
I bet your face lit up when you got that phone call:D
I tried to keep my self occupied and not bother my salesman. I did keep on checking the Subaru and dealer websites to see if a "similar" car that I had ordered was shown as in transit. Its true what everyone says when they tell you its worth the wait. The car is great to drive. Ive been noticing a lot of older Impreza/WRX/STI's sneaking a look
As for wingless I wouldn't mind an STI trunk swap if not a nice lip spoiler

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey man how'd they treat you at Ramsey? how close was your final price to the invoice? And what kind of financing did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on the car. -- JA

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ramsey was really easy to deal with. My salesman was Clayton. I ended up talking to him over Email.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey man how'd they treat you at Ramsey? how close was your final price to the invoice? And what kind of financing did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on the car. -- JA
Clayton is great to work with, everything at Ramsey was really easy- I think a few of us on here have bought WRX's from him now...I would definitely recommend checking them out. You can personal message me if you want any contact info or have any questions.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats!!! I ordered mine from Clayton too on 2/25... The wait is so long... I can't wait. I'm glad you got yours.

Regarding dealing with Clayton... It was so easy. I highly highly recommend him. You can't go wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Its been a little over a week and already installed my seat harness, Lathe Werks Titanium Shift Knob, XM dash mount, Weather Tech Floor Mats, Rally Armor Mudflaps and Debadged the trunk. This weekend will be the boost and oil pressure gauge, and hopefully painting my OEM rims gold. I'm at 800miles so until a proper break in I wont be doing much to the engine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts