ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
the link takes you to tire rack, not the actual pic of the wheels, but if they are from tire rack you can view them on the car right there on the site.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll save you the trouble. Hideous :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
hey man did this really quickly in class can do a better version later on my home computer when i have time, darn school pc's blow love my mac though haha

guess its the way the picture was taken but the front wheel is a little bigger when i wen to put the front on..

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fixed the link in the first post and yeah I know Tire Rack has that option to view on vehicle but it looks terrible IMO. Good for a basic look but a photoshop on the actual car in question is much better.

hey man did this really quickly in class can do a better version later on my home computer when i have time, darn school pc's blow love my mac though haha

guess its the way the picture was taken but the front wheel is a little bigger when i wen to put the front on..
Thanks!

Pass on those. Yuck
Awww, why you say that? I like them a little. I was gonna get the RPF1's but everybody and their brother has them it seems.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
maybe in a different color they wouldn't look so bad. They just don't look like they belong on a subaru. Didn't Corvettes have some wheels that looked like that?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I don't think they look that bad...they'd look better in black.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe in a different color they wouldn't look so bad. They just don't look like they belong on a subaru. Didn't Corvettes have some wheels that looked like that?
I see what you mean...maybe gold would look better.

From what I remember Corvettes have always come stock with 5 spoke or Split 5 spoke designs. Nothing like these....I could be wrong though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts