Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Those are pretty sweet numbers for the 1418, 21 psi peak efficiency spooled by 2700-3000 RPM's. Sounds too good to be true.

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno about to good to be true, or about the claims. The basic idea though is that there are two new smaller pe turbos which spool quicker then the others and will keep the powerband lower. The 1414 and 1418 look like nice "upgrades" for people looking for bit little more power then stock with the same type of driveabilty...... I want one:)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Good find.

I look forward to hearing about people's experiences.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Definintely expensive.

Any idea when these turbos came out? I searched over in nabisco and there was hardly any info on them.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Looks good but I would like to here from God(Dan) on these since he deals with PE turbos a lot. If they turn out to be worht while I might do for it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
To raise an old post from the dead, I wouldn't pay $1400 for a turbo that performed anything like the stock turbo. But then again thats jmo. Looks cool love something about thoose PE turbos...

·
Registered
577 Posts
someone around here has one...Made a post on it a few months back... Not sire which of the 14 series it was, but it was one of them none the less...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts