ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know not all of you are from the US, but I was playing on the DMV website for my state and picking out personalized plates for my car (considering it...not sure I'm going to get one) and of course all the cool ones are taken like "4SED 4" and stuff like that. Just wondering who has personal plates and what does it say.

And for your haters out there... who doesn't like them and thinks its a stupid idea?
-Jim

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
ha i wanted to get 'MR LD' or 'THE LD'. anybody in here know what that stands for, or where its from? if you dont know, then check out www.romp.com and play the game called Booty Call. its crazy funny, and entertaining for all... a fast internet connection helps with the load times though.
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll name a few from Down Under I've seen on WRX's

BLUJET (Rally Blue Rex)
QIKREX
SICREX
SIKREX
WRXTC
REXTC
I could go on for ever, but i'll stop there.

My FAVORITE plates I have seen is on a very, very tough RX4 rotary which does a 10.2 sec quarter mile!

EATAV8 (Could be used on a Rex as well as anything that is quick and not an 8,:) )

Plates I will be getting soon, as soon as I negotiate a good price with a friend.

BYBYV8 (He wants too much at the moment, but I'll get him down.
;) )

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot, I also saw this awesome Rex with huge bodykit and wing with massive wheels and airbrushing all over it, with snow leopards jumping around and ripping the metal off the car, its plates were SCREMA.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I have been thinking about getting GRMLOCK normally spelled Grimlock. For those of you that remember, grimlock was the transformer that was also a T-REX.

·
Registered
235 Posts
name says it all....HRTATAK....I just tell people that's how serious the car is...:) or I tell them that's what I'll give them if they ride with me...:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
HMM

I have been thinking LUVMYRX would be cool.
maybe I'm a sap.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Vanity plates are cool, i like them.
One of the better ones I've seen around was a pickup truck that said "Spray 1" but i don't think it has nitrous in it because the bed was empty and the interior looked stock, so unless he hid the bottle really well, i dunno.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Mines gonna be...you guessed it NEXUS6

I think it costs around $30 a year to have a personalized plate..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts