ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to PDX tuning today.
08 hatchback :
Stock except for a Cobb Accesport with Perrin stage 1 93 octane. so roughly 220 HP 280 lbs torque. I was hoping to see the 226 hp and 299 lbs of torque that Perrin showed but not every car is the same I know that. Time for a turbo back and some tuning

·
Registered
3 Posts
:whoa:Wow!!!! The 08's really put down some nice numbers.. Thats some really good looking torque numbers for just being stage 1!!! Enjoy the new power!!!:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice I think this will be the first mod I will do once the car arrives. I already have a downpipe on the way. (so much for keeping it stock)

·
Registered
0 Posts
:whoa:Wow!!!! The 08's really put down some nice numbers.. Thats some really good looking torque numbers for just being stage 1!!! Enjoy the new power!!!:cool:
+ 1... im impressed

·
Registered
6,751 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
those are some really good numbers... looking forward to seeing what else the new cars can do

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did your Accessport come with the Perrin map installed? I just received my A/P from Perrin today and it does not include the Perrin map.
Perrin emailed me the Map the same time they shipped the AP. I would call them or if you want I have already emailed the Map to 2 toher members since Perrin never got back to them. Let me know

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you do a run on stock settings? I'd like to see the difference rather than just seeing new numbers.
No I didnt run a stock base line, I wanted too but my schedule never aloud me to get it done. I just couldnt wait a month when I got my AP. What I did was compare it to perrins dyno run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts