Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Fairly new on here. Bought a 18 WRX and couldn’t be happier. I’ve been looking at different exhaust options and came across Perrin catbacks and loved the sound the single tube produced. Perrin has a dual tube catback quad tip for the 2015+ wrx. I was wondering if anyone had any more info on this exhaust. There’s not a lot of information or sound clips on this exhaust, just curious as to how much of a difference the dual tube makes tone wise. Any more information about this exhaust other than the 3 sentences about it on their webpage would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What do you mean by dual tube? You mean like dual mufflers?

Right now I have the Perrin CBE with dual mufflers and quad tips. Rest of my WRX is stock, and I absolutely love the exhaust. It has a great rumble to it, but at the same time it isn't overpowering where you can't have a conversation. I would upload a sound clip, but it probably won't sound anything like it in person.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have looked at the same one from Perrin and interested in how it sounds. I have narrowed it down to the Perrin Catback or Nameless with 5" mufflers for my '18 WRX. Once you get it installed post some sound clips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts