ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WHAT UP PPL?
OK, I HEAR A "FLUTTER" SOUND COMING FROM THE TURBO. I JST INSTALLED A PERREN MBC LAST WEEK AND EVERY THING WAS OK. NOW LAST NITE I REMOVED THE INTAKE SILENCER. AND SLILL EVERYTHING OK......TILL NOW. I DIDNT HEAR THAT "FLUTTER" NOISE LAST NIGHT TILL NOW IN THE AFTERNOON. YOU CAN ONLY HEAR IT JST BEFOR I HIT TOP BOOST(ABOUT 15.5 PSI AROUND THERE)....
WHAT THE HEL IS THAT NOISE? AND SOULD REMOVE THE MBC? I HAVE A BRAND NEW 04 STI. WIT 3K ON IT AND DONT WANT TO F*CK IT UP.
THANKS PPL!:wiggles:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
If you want to avoid f*cking it up, I would suggest removing the manual boost controller and invest in something more solid if you want to turn up the boost.

Electronic Boost Controllers are your best bet, and companies such as Blitz, Apexi, Greddy, and HKS all make very good boost controllers.

P.S. Next time please turn off your Caps Lock, it looks like you're yelling ;)

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I LIKE MY MBC IT DOSENT SCARE ME AT ALL ALTHOUGH I WISH I HAD AN EBC BUT I CANT AFFORD ONE CAUSE IM IN COLLEGE LIKE YOU AND WE WISH WE HAD MORE MONEY BUT WE DONT AND OMG LIEK TOTALLY ROFL LOL LOL !!!!!!111!111!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
aaronwillen said:
I LIKE MY MBC IT DOSENT SCARE ME AT ALL ALTHOUGH I WISH I HAD AN EBC BUT I CANT AFFORD ONE CAUSE IM IN COLLEGE LIKE YOU AND WE WISH WE HAD MORE MONEY BUT WE DONT AND OMG LIEK TOTALLY ROFL LOL LOL !!!!!!111!111!
haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts