Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Better than putting in our siggys...hehe...I'm about to get rid of my siggy altogether 'cause it's too damn big :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ight well, i went into a shop today, and one of the guys that works their who i know kinda well, ask's me what i need. i start throwing all this stuff at him and he disregards the pe turbo as too much extra stuff to deal with so i think im just gonna go with the greddy fmic and the vhf23, oh ya i herd that the vf23 is the stock wrx tubro in japan is that true?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hmmmm I'll see waht I can do. I'll do a little research and see whether we can have a list of mods that doesn't take up all the space like out signatures.

·
1,911 Posts
newbie967 said:
ight well, i went into a shop today, and one of the guys that works their who i know kinda well, ask's me what i need. i start throwing all this stuff at him and he disregards the pe turbo as too much extra stuff to deal with so i think im just gonna go with the greddy fmic and the vhf23, oh ya i herd that the vf23 is the stock wrx tubro in japan is that true?
Obviously this guy has no idea what he's talking about so I'd stay away from a place that gives you terrible advice like that. the PE is 100% bolt on. The stock WRX turbo in Japan on the Sti is a VF34 actually. NOT a VF23. Be careful when going front mount. It will make you lean out dangerously if you don't tune your fuel curves.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
God said:

Obviously this guy has no idea what he's talking about so I'd stay away from a place that gives you terrible advice like that. the PE is 100% bolt on. The stock WRX turbo in Japan on the Sti is a VF34 actually. NOT a VF23. Be careful when going front mount. It will make you lean out dangerously if you don't tune your fuel curves.
but if i tune the fuel curves it will be fine, oh ya the guy said to get injectors to... i think the vf23 will be plenty of power, plus im running a zex system, so power isnt really what im worried about yet...but im deffenently looking around and blazinwrx if you do find a list of mods that would help me out alot, and god by bolt on you mean i can do it myself right? thanx for all your help guys

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
assuming i run a greedy boost controll intake exost turboxs chip venom fuel pump, and injectors what turbo would i need to have 300 hp?

·
Registered
376 Posts
When you going to run your car at the drag strip dan? You might take the record as the fastest wrx and fastest wagon lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts