ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are finally a Vendor here.
We would like to Thank you ALL for your support. We appreciate it.

We are here to service you, the customer! Please PM me, Email or just Call us with any questions you may have or if you need anything, You just let us know! Thats what we're here for!

Thank you,

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Welcome as a vendor...you guys seem to have your area on lock down which is a good thing :)

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
you have a serious fan club here, there is this one girl around here Jen, I think she loves you.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
you have a serious fan club here, there is this one girl around here Jen, I think she loves you.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Yah, thats true!! lol

Welcome Guys !! About TIME! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
PRE freaking rox! AWESOME. Im sure u guys will sell lots of parts. Ur an amazing company :)
-Daniel

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm really happy to see that you guys are now a vendor on ClubWRX. I can't wait to see some of the amazing deals that you have in store for all of us. I'm getting excited about the new toys that i have been collecting, I cant wait to have you guys put them all on and have my car tuned by the "BEST in the business" (bobby):cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
YAY its about time. glad to see you guy as a vendor!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Took you guys long anough :) P-R-E is the only shop I let touch my car (Bobby) :D You guys do amazing work and always treated me right. Glad to see you guys became a vendor.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Awesome, now I dont have to call every five minutes to ask a question about my car, I can just post it here

·
Registered
157 Posts
Do we get special discounts for being members? :wiggles:
maybe a group buy??

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Great!

Very cool!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
lol, julian just recieved his in the mail today from ebay... now his fogs dont turn on. Do you have upgrade bulbs for sti?
I hope they last, I know of a few people who got the ebay specials and they went out quick!!!

Bugeye EDM headlight group buy! YEAHHH

I can only wish.
Yah, EDM's Are hella nice, Right Billy! So jealous... But they are SPENDY!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Slight correction, they werent from ebay but might as well have been, they look amazing but my dang fogs are actin all goofy now, sometimes they work and sometimes they dont, but if I get it figured out I will be highly considering some HID's for my fogs as well, as if people wont be pissed enough for my headlights. And I dont even need EDM or JDM headlights, I would be perfectly happy with painted stockers, I would even pay to have it done, Im just way to nervous to do it myself

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
u guys got any hella horn in stock? how much is it? Please let me know. thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts