ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i didnt know where to post, i dont like the way the stock sti clutch pedal feels its like theres a bend in the middle of the pedal, anyone got a place where i can get a more comftrouble set of pedals? thanks

·
Registered
948 Posts
A little confused. You don't like the feel of the pedal itself on your foot? or you don't like the way the clutch movement feels?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
complexx said:
A little confused. You don't like the feel of the pedal itself on your foot? or you don't like the way the clutch movement feels?
how the pedal feels cause it feels weird

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Boooooooo

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol hahha Shut up Greg :p n00b, j/k bro hey got on aim mr. im to busy for fadi.............

ne ways whats apc? i want some pedals for the clutch that doesnt arc in the middle i was it to be flat

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I got a new AIM name.

Scoobay24 :wiggles:

·
Premium Member
6,298 Posts
I don't think you'll be able to find a clutch pedal that isn't rounded. That is the way I've always found them, unless you can get an old rubber type like from a truck or something.

·
Registered
466 Posts
why dont you just go buy some mild ricer pedal covers, or just some plain pedal covers if you can find them? Im sure pepboys, or autozone, or one of those stores will have something.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Isn't this your first standard transmission car?? :rolleyes: :)

Are you referring to the bend in the "arm" that holds the clutch pedal, or the actual plate? I also think you are paranoid.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
crazycam31 said:
Isn't this your first standard transmission car?? :rolleyes: :)

Are you referring to the bend in the "arm" that holds the clutch pedal, or the actual plate? I also think you are paranoid.
I think he is talking about the arc of the pedal takes throughout its travel.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
i personaly think hes just crazy

·
Premium Member
6,298 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
crazy i am, far away from being sane, oh ya so far...... muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i just got $1000 for christmas i dunno what to do with it muhahaha

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
it could just be your shoe

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
STiguy said:
it could just be your shoe
i got some pumas yesturday couldnt feel the clutch so im back to my addidas's what shoes do you guys wear for driving?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts