ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting the pe1818f turbo soon,what extra mods do i got to get to support this turbo?I have enough for the turbo but if I need more im going to have to wait and save up some more money.

·
5,799 Posts
PlatRexSubie said:
Im getting the pe1818f turbo soon,what extra mods do i got to get to support this turbo?I have enough for the turbo but if I need more im going to have to wait and save up some more money.
At minimum you will want an appropriately mapped Unichip or some other EMS solution. If I was in your situation, I'd also buy an uprated set of injectors and a high-flow fuel pump. You want to be able to take advantage of that blower, right?

-Pace

·
4,769 Posts
Well an EBC and a Unichip is probably what I'd make sure you have in place. Also, an uppipe. You can make do without the Unichip but you'll have to keep boost down to 12 PSI if you do that. With Unichip 15-15.5 PSI is fine. To get the most out of the turbo some injectors and pump (along with remapping the unichip) will allow you to increase boost up to 17.5-18 PSI or so. Add a Blitz front mount and you can take it up to 19 PSI on 93 octane pump fuel safely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts