Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay folks. Here it is again (I ran one of these earlier this year). Group buy time again. I was not going to offer this again due to certain other arrangements I am now free to do so. Everyone on my first group buy has had their turbos sent to them so let's see if we can do it again. They are IHI turbos by Power Enterprises in Japan. Full ball bearing. Based on the RHF55. Flow capacity is 18 m3/min which translates to about 635 cfm. A/R is 18 with PE1818 and 20 with PE1820. They are both 350 hp+ capable. The 1818 is best for street driving with a little better response. 1820 is best suited for high speed driving/drag. Same internals on both just the housing on the 1820 is different. I have compressor charts if you want to e-mail me as well as dimensions on the wheels and pics of the unit. I also have pics of the turbos from the first group buy (which arrived and shipped out today). Both these turbos are 100% bolt on and the actuator can be set to whetever you prefer for base boost level. 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, etc. . . .although I assume most of you will have boost controllers. Standard spring rate is 0.7 Bar and different springs are $20 extra. These are incredibly efficient turbos and have had no reliability problems unlike other less expensive units out there.
We shall see how the response goes this time. I will tentatively set it at October 12th. I need money here by that day so I can place the order. I should have units about 1 month later and they will be on their way to everyone same day they arrive. Price is $1600 shipped to your door for either unit. Canadian customers must pay duties obviously. No exchange necessary. I need 5 people only. I will accept Pay Pal or Cashier check/money order only. Please make sure to provide which turbo and spring rate you'd like, a shipping address (w/company name if applicable) and phone number please. Thanks folks!

Dan
[email protected]

·
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep this I know. I do have tons of pics from my first group buy and some good close ups of the turbo if anyone wants to see. Just e-mail me. Just make sure to give me an e-mail that can handle large files.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bought the PE1820F On a previous GB from Dan.

My WRX in a very low 13 second rocketship.

Dan is a great dealer and is on the ball.

Get in on this GB before it is too late!

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts