ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going to pavillions tomorrow? I know Im asking this late but i just got off work and feel like writting to gauge interest. Last time i went to the pavillions it was around 530pm when i showed up and I was the only one there for a good hour or so. :rolleyes:

but this time around i have something to actually show off. I just installed my scoobysport axelback, and it sounds awesome:D

i got the dual tip and it looks stealthy as hell, but apply some gas pedal action and it wakes up pretty well. its pretty loud, i tested my ride with out an axelback, just driving around the block with no muffler, and then with teh scoobysport on, and it sounded pretty much the same, but teh scooby sport eliminated the sputters.

I will have pics and video soon if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ended up getting there around 830 845. i saw one silver sti, a black wrx off in the distance. it was fairly over by then, I think the possibility of rain earlier in the day scared alot of ppl away :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was gone by then. I did meet Speedmaster there, I think that was him with the blue rally car stickers on his car. It was pretty cool.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i was there too but i wasnt aware that other people from the forum were going there too. the black wrx was mine im guessing that you saw. i was there from like 8:15ish to about 9:30ish then left to go to a freinds house as nothing there was really going on. hopefully next time ill be able to meet some of you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saturday august 21st

ok im doing this ahead of time. I hope this next saturday will be better. the news says nothing about clouds or rain for saturday the 21st. I think I work till 5 so i can make it out there after that. anyone still interested?

we need it to be like a few weeks ago where there were about 14 rex's out there from the pitre event.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ill go too. what would be a good time to be there to catch you guys? i usually get there around 8ish if i leave by 7:20 or so so i guess ill leave around six to get there early. where do you guys think we all should park? makes it easier to find each other:D

·
Registered
253 Posts
this blows. you guys need to go make it down the saturday after next. i wont have my car back until then and i havent been down in a while. curious to see whats been going on lately.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i usually try and make it every saturday. just because i get off work any time from 5-830 and i can just cruise on over there. I think we should try and find a spot one lane over from the motorcycles, it seems the easiest to find.

I will upload a pic of the new exhaust soon.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

ok here is a picture of the rear. sorry my photoshop skills arent up tp par, but i was just playing with the badge to see how it would look without it.

the muffler looks a little crooked in this picture. I will have to go out there and see if i can correct it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update

Well i get out of work around 5. so i think i will eat some dinner then head over to pavillions, i know its way early, but I was just informed that I will be driving some youth group highschoolers to some bowling event later that evening, so i will be there from 6 to about 8 or so. anyone else going to make it there early? i know some ppl said 8ish, but i should be about leaving around that time :(

"my name is aron, and I drive a wrx"

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good turn out

well this week was a hell of a lot better than last weeks. i think we had about 6 or 7 wrx's at one time. not bad considering I was first surrounded by camaros and mustangs at around 6-630pm. I was getting a little worried but then wrx's started to show up and it made me happy.

EJ - your car is too clean and stocky, change it! btw, you want to swap seats?? j/k. Im still down for that bov if you can get it.

maybe next weekend we can have an even better turn out!

untill next time...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: good turn out

Aronicon said:
well this week was a hell of a lot better than last weeks. i think we had about 6 or 7 wrx's at one time. not bad considering I was first surrounded by camaros and mustangs at around 6-630pm. I was getting a little worried but then wrx's started to show up and it made me happy.

EJ - your car is too clean and stocky, change it! btw, you want to swap seats?? j/k. Im still down for that bov if you can get it.

maybe next weekend we can have an even better turn out!

untill next time...
what dat supposed to mean!!!:mad: :D yeah its stock for now:unhappy: but that will change soon enough. ill find out about that blowoff ssqv soon enough ill let you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts