Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so incredibly cool. May be old news to some, but Subaruparts.com has large sections of the parts diagrams online. These are very similar to the exploded diagrams in the service manual but contain part numbers as well. They do lack torque specs, etc.

http://www.subaruparts.com/diag/?model=5

Chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
NICE! just got an 07 wrx wagon & im sure this will come in handy!

Would be handy if it actually went past MY2002 cars... are there any other online parts catalogs with diagrams?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Original post was made in '03 :tongue:

Yeah...I saw that. But I was responding to the guy posting in 2007. This won't work for him or anyone after 2002.

·
2,457 Posts
Yeah...I saw that. But I was responding to the guy posting in 2007. This won't work for him or anyone after 2002.
good info! thanks for that. I didn't want to sign up to check it out..

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks, but I already have a service manuals for both my 2004 WRX and 2006 Tribeca. I'm actually looking for part number manuals or online catalogs with pics and numbers. For example: part numbers for the bolts and gaskets that hold the oil return lines to the VF39 turbo; or maybe the o-rings for fuel injectors; etc.

:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
im looking for a good website with parts diagrams for the transmission, clutch, and shifter assem
blies. also im thinking about putting a short shifter on my 06 WRX, what would be the best adjustable one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts