ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey looking for a parts dealer (up,dn.boost cont etc....) and someone to talk to and/or help to install parts.......really dont want to pay $$$$ for install, but ya gotta do what you gotta do......

·
Registered
624 Posts
Beats me RacerWRX, I'm from Pgh and can't think of anyone.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like to meet u somewhere and check out what u have and how it performs

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm originally from Pgh, don't live there anymore. I moved to Florida 7 years ago. What part of Pgh do you live?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be very interested too. I am from pittsburgh and would like to get some mods to my car. Unfortunately I dont know much about this. It would be great if someone could help me out.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Call your Subaru service department and see if they will recommend any good speed shops in your area. Some Subaru dealers will even install aftermarket parts as long as they don't violate any emissions laws. I tried to find a couple shops to install my uppipe but no one wanted to touch it because of the catalytic converter. Finally I said screw it and did it myself, glad I did, I learned a lot about the car in the process.

·
Registered
624 Posts
racerWRX said:
cranberry twp.......ive only seen two others here
Cool, I'm from Hopewell/Aliquippa.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
I live in Butler, Co. (Saxonburg). We should meet sometime, I did all of the work on my Subaru WRX myself and would'nt mind helping you out sometime.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from around Morgantown, WV. Not to far from the Pit. Let me know if you guys are ever down this way or get together up there. Like to check out your mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts