ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local FS: Big Turbo (T04), Up-pipe, Clutch, and Rails

A Suby Master Tech friend is parting out his WRX. He needs a few stock parts and would like to get rid of a few other parts.

All items are priced to move! Please PM if interested, I will provide you with his contact info.

For Sale or Trade:

****MRT Spec (500) Garrett Turbo with T04 Housing used 3000 miles $1000-negotiable

-STi 5MT 3-puck clutch 1 used disk (3000 miles) and 2 new clutch discs
-STi 5MT lightened flywheel
--Both of the above $700 includes installation

MRT Fuel Rails -Negotiable

**** Newly added items

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Is the Cwest kit a real one, or a knock off, and is a full set of wilwoods or just Fronts?
MCL

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
WickedRydaX said:
Is the Cwest kit a real one, or a knock off, and is a full set of wilwoods or just Fronts?
MCL
It is a real C-West kit. The front bumper alone cost over $600, unpiainted. It has C-West emblems in a few places.

This is a full set of Wilwoods, front and rear.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I made a deal with him for the body kit, trunk with wing, and brakes. I also filled his need for the turbo and intercooler piping. So they are as good as sold, as long as everything works out tomorrow.

·
Registered
390 Posts
WickedRydaX said:
I made a deal with him for the body kit, trunk with wing, and brakes. I also filled his need for the turbo and intercooler piping. So they are as good as sold, as long as everything works out tomorrow.
Nice, I made a deal with him for the UTEC and map selector. Once I get it, its off to the dyno I go! Thanks Dennis for hooking it up!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I SOOOOO wanted those brakes. I guess employment is a blessing and a curse. I had the money, but missed the chance because I was working all day. :(

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
djrez4 said:
I SOOOOO wanted those brakes. I guess employment is a blessing and a curse. I had the money, but missed the chance because I was working all day. :(
I'll keep you in mind if WickedRyda's deal falls through, he's proven to be very reliable in the past though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WickedRydaX said:
I'm sure everything will work out fine. I'm glad that both you and Jayson are getting what you need/want. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I removed the items that are already spoken for. If you have made arrangements for these parts, please don't worry, they are being held for you. I removed these items to limit the number of PMs that I was getting on the most popular parts.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts