ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm taking my car back to stock, so here's what is available:

COBB Intake (Cleaned and recharged every 3000 miles.): $200
Prodrive Muffler (for WRX) with custom 2.25" midpipe (so it will fit on an RS): $300 (Pending sale to Subie2.5RS2003)
17" Bronze ROTA SDRs with 225/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires (tread starting to get low; one tire is a little camber-worn): $600
Tanabe GF210 springs: $150
Cusco 21-22-23 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar: $100 (Pending sale on NASIOC)
Kartboy Short Shifter: $50
Kartboy drop links: $50
(Sold on NASIOC)


Some prices may be negotiable. Also, some parts are still on the car so they may not be immediately available. Also, I need a stock RS midpipe if anyone has one laying around. I'll knock $20 off the price of the Prodrive if you give me your stock exhaust.

I will be in Morgantown, WV, this week for all the Pittsburgh area folks and I will be in Martinsburg, WV, this weekend for all the DC folks. I'm trying to avoid shipping as much as possible.

-Matt


PS - There are no "dibs." Whoever gets me money first gets the part. Sorry if this invonveniences you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
do you have any pics of the exhaust, im very interested, please e-mail me [email protected]

also what year and model is your car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
oh my thats yummy, would you be willing to negotiate price

sorry I cant give up my stock exhaust I need to give it back with my car in 2007

feel free to e-mail me [email protected]
or AIM - eye8u0ut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just noticed you're in Brooklyn. I'm trying to sell local so I don't have to ship anything. Especially the wheels and exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Cobreth said:
Just noticed you're in Brooklyn. I'm trying to sell local so I don't have to ship anything. Especially the wheels and exhaust.
Its a ride im willing to take

Exhaust = :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Subie2.5RS2003, if you don't mind the drive, I don't mind selling it to you, then. :p

However, I can't really see adjusting the price unless I get a stock exhaust. The exhaust is about $360 new and the midpipe cost me about $115 to have made. That's a total of $475.. $300 is a very good deal. 2007 is plenty of time to find a new one. ;)


The wheels are currently in storage in a friend's shed, so I can't really take any pictures. I do have one picture I took one afternoon, but the sun is in the way.. I'll post it anyway when I get home later. I can say, though, the wheels are in Grade A condition. No curbs/scratches of any kind. The treadwear is beginning to get low on the tires, but they've still got a few thousand miles in 'em. The two tires that were on the front of my car are a little camber worn, one more than the other. You should be able to get another 5000 miles out of them.. maybe more.

I wanted to get $700 for the wheels originally, but since the tires are getting low on tread, I'm only asking $600.



-Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
is the exhaust off the car yet??

if not, when do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will be off the car as soon as I get a stock exhaust to replace it with.



This is where you could come in. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Cobreth said:
It will be off the car as soon as I get a stock exhaust to replace it with.



This is where you could come in. ;)

Stockie is going in to the closet and very deep in until spring of 07, deep enough so dad will not chop my head off!!

Also .... how does this sound: meet me halfwayish(or atleast 100miles) ... because damn a 4 hour drive is torture and then 4 hours back :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm technically driving 150 miles from Morgantown to Martinsburg. Plus, I gotta find a stock exhaust to put on my car and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen before the weekend and I don't think I'm even going home next weekend. So, it looks like, if you wanted to drive down here, you'd have to go about 2 more hours east next weekend.


It really would be best just to sell this local, unless you want to take the shipping costs.

-Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Cobreth said:
I'm technically driving 150 miles from Morgantown to Martinsburg. Plus, I gotta find a stock exhaust to put on my car and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen before the weekend and I don't think I'm even going home next weekend. So, it looks like, if you wanted to drive down here, you'd have to go about 2 more hours east next weekend.


It really would be best just to sell this local, unless you want to take the shipping costs.

-Matt

Yes it would be best, but I cannot pass on a chance like this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Cobreth said:
Will you pay for the shipping?
if it comes down to it!

just put me down for the exhaust pending sale!

also i got a compliment regarding you from n ctrl (mike)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tell him to go eat a d.. I mean, that I said hey. :tongue:


I'll put you down for pending sale, but it doesn't look like I'll have this exhaust off the car this weekend (no stock exhaust to put back on), and I don't plan on coming this far east (Martinsburg, WV) for a few weeks. Shipping does seem like the only option.


-Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Cobreth said:
Tell him to go eat a d.. I mean, that I said hey. :tongue:


I'll put you down for pending sale, but it doesn't look like I'll have this exhaust off the car this weekend (no stock exhaust to put back on), and I don't plan on coming this far east (Martinsburg, WV) for a few weeks. Shipping does seem like the only option.


-Matt

I guess shipping is best, I get paid this upcoming friday anyway .. so it should make perfect timing. Do you prefer mail (money order) or paypal?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top