ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sat there looking at the 2 cars parked.. all of a sudden these 2 17 year olds walk over and say wow.. that Z is hot!! It was a Le mans (orange) bone stock Z.. I laughed and said u don't liek the STi?? they replied noo way it looks like ass next to the Z.. ( thinking I owned the Z) anyways i thaught it was kind of funny..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dumb kids. U shoulda given them a ride in the STI and made them pee all over themselves so they'd know next time what to look at. :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
like it or not, that is what the general public thinks of our subies.............. :thumbdown

·
Registered
593 Posts
It is true, the STI is not that famous as Z cars in American!!!

But in asia, they started making STI & EVO since 92' or 93". Everyone there know and like the STI & EVO much more than the Z'!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
AUTO228 said:
It is true, the STI is not that famous as Z cars in American!!!

But in asia, they started making STI & EVO since 92' or 93". Everyone there know and like the STI & EVO much more than the Z'!!!!!!!!!!
That seems hard to believe considering the 240Z came out in 1974...

In any case I think it's a blessing in disguise that some people will not like the look of a WRX or STi. Means it will draw less attention and when you smoke something else it will be that much sweeter.

·
Registered
956 Posts
thats funny. I got owned by a 350z when i was stage 2 by only 3 ft with a bad clutch. the 350z was 2 months old with no mods. If they only had a brain. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
porque said:
That seems hard to believe considering the 240Z came out in 1974...

In any case I think it's a blessing in disguise that some people will not like the look of a WRX or STi. Means it will draw less attention and when you smoke something else it will be that much sweeter.
The 240Z came to America in 1970.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
WRXskeet said:
like it or not, that is what the general public thinks of our subies.............. :thumbdown
i wouldnt look at that as a negative.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pfft, stupid newbs. Z's arent that great IMO, the seem crappyly made..esp. the interior and they dont sound too good either.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
04Suubaroo said:
Pfft, stupid newbs. Z's arent that great IMO, the seem crappyly made..esp. the interior and they dont sound too good either.
i fi had the moneyu for a z i would rahter get an infiniti g35. those cars are nice.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hells yeah those are nice..heard they are kinda pigs though when you get on the gas a little bit..but im probably thinking of a different car

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Racenut3.0 said:
If all that mattered was a pretty face, my Mom would have given me to the circus.
hbhahhaha

·
Registered
331 Posts
id like to see a 350z drive in 8in of snow... :rotfl:

:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
I really dislike the sound of the Z and the Murano. The stock exhaust has this flat whispy sound kinda like if you blew air threw a thin paper tube with cut ends on it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
djoye said:
I really dislike the sound of the Z and the Murano. The stock exhaust has this flat whispy sound kinda like if you blew air threw a thin paper tube with cut ends on it.
Yeeeup :)

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
WRXskeet said:
I like that fact. The looks I get when I tell people about my Subaru enthusiasm are priceless. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
My girlfriend has a 350z I think there nice but for the money I brather have a sti plus my stg 3 wrx (just got a vf22 for real cheap) is enough to take them suckers down. But they do make very good drift cars I will give nissan that. Not saying they wrx isnt good for drifitng either :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Before I got my STi I was debating between a G35 or the STi... testdrove both and of course got the STi. When I drove the G35 I kinda got the feeling I was driving the batmobile.... LOL .... and I tried the 350Z and I was like .... heck no!....

You should have said.... "I'm selling that Z cuz sucks soo bad " :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.