Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's getting cold here in Michigan. But once spring comes back around I'm going to paint my calipers. I know it's a ways away, but I can't stop thinking about every mod I want to do to my car. =)

I have a blue WRX. I'm looking for pics of blue WRXs with the calipers painted. Trying to decided on a color. I was thinking of white. But then I thought of something. I want something that will stand out. White calipers might not stand out with the tires on. A friend has a blue WRX and painted his red. They look great, but I don't want to copy off him. =)

I need help. So post lots of pics please!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not totally sure what color wheels I'll get. I know for sure they won't be bronze color. Most likely smoked or light smoked color. A small chance I'll get white, but I doubt it.

Anybody got more pics of blue WRXs with painted calipers? I'd like to see what all the other colors look like. I like the red though, I'd just rather not make it look like I'm copying off a friend. How would yellow look? Purple? Green? I'd still like to see white.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.