Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some aftermarket body kit parts and want to get them painted W rally blue. Anyone know of a good place in the bay area? Don't want to get totally ripped off on the price...but want a good job done at the same time :D Call me greedy!

DuckRide

·
Registered
124 Posts
LOL, I cant remember the place but it is next to Redstar Racing in Hayward. Call redstar up and ask them who does their paint jobs and get the number. Its something like Masters body shop?

I dropped my morettes off there on Friday to get painted, there suppose to be pretty good but I if you want to wait I will post the quality of job when I get them back.

·
Registered
124 Posts
They are charging me $80 for the headlights. I asked for a quote to do a custom job on my CF hood and they quoted only $150-$200. Which sounded alot better than the $600 my local shop wanted to charge. Ill let you know when I get them back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called him up. Number is 510 783 8340 (just so it is archived) name is Dennis. He quoted around 150 or 200 for the three parts I have (Front lip spoiler, rear lip spoiler, and side skirts) Price looks good (Maybe even be able to haggle just a little bit) Let me know how the job is.

·
Registered
124 Posts
DuckRide said:
I just called him up. Number is 510 783 8340 (just so it is archived) name is Dennis. He quoted around 150 or 200 for the three parts I have (Front lip spoiler, rear lip spoiler, and side skirts) Price looks good (Maybe even be able to haggle just a little bit) Let me know how the job is.
DuckRide,
I got the headlight covers back and they are well done. The shop body matched the color perfectly. I would recommend the shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts