Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pacific Northwest Subaru Enthusiasts Club Weekly Meet

The Pacific Northwest Subaru Enthusiasts Club (PNWSEC) is an organization devoted to the entire Subaru community of Washington, Oregon and Idaho. If you want to meet some local Subaru people, this is your chance! The club website is not up yet, but once it is, I'll post about it.

Weekly meets are currently being held every Wednesday night at 7 pm at the Burgermaster in Bothell/Mill Creek:

18530 Bothell Everett Hwy
Bothell, WA 98012

We usually have at least 10 people show up for these weekly meets so please, come meet your Subaru brethren! If you have any questions about the club itself (and the advantages of being a paid member, only $10/year), please don't hesitate to ask. If anyone wants to caravan, let me know too!

Oh yeah, and don't forget to bring a chair! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Every weds at the burger master up there? Cool, that's where my folks live, guess I have an excuse to come over for dinner now. We'll see when I can make it up there.

-Dustin :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BigDoctaPoppa said:
Every weds at the burger master up there? Cool, that's where my folks live, guess I have an excuse to come over for dinner now. We'll see when I can make it up there.

-Dustin :cool:
Currently this is on hiatus...we'll see what happens after Jamie (SubieGal) comes back

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ferg said:
...one of these days I'll get around to actually attending. I wish we'd do it on Fridays...

Ferg
Welcome man :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Austin said:
Glad you could make it. Stacie says hi.:)

When are we gonna get together?
Say hello to Stacie for me. Jennifer will be visiting next weekend I think (she always tries to come up to Seattle when there's an F1 race, and next week is SPA). So maybe we should try and plan something next week when I know for sure.

We were thinking of going up to Friday Harbor next Saturday if the weather's decent.

Ferg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Friday Harbor is way up in the San Juan Islands. I think it's on Lopez Island. It's kind of touristy, but Jen has never been.

Nothing's really planned yet.

Ferg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sounds like a h00t! We'd love to tag along if you guys are going... didn't have any plans yet anyway.

Is it a drive/ferry?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys! I get to be a n00b again over here!

Austin, I'm doing research today on what exactly there is to do in Friday Harbor (it's on San Juan Island, not Lopez Island) and the best way to get there and back. I'll let you know more this week.

Ferg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ferg - Stacie has to work Saturday, so it looks like we won't be able to go with you guys this weekend after all...:(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ferg - OK, now she only has to work until 10am Saturday morning... So maybe we could meet you up there someplace for a late lunch? We could probably leave here around noon, so maybe meet up sometime around two? Whatever, if you already made other solo plans, that's cool...

·
Registered
10 Posts
iv30 said:

Now we just need to get some more here.
been here awhile just dont post on this board for some reason.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts