ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock BPV for sale....came off an 04 rex....no hoses or gaskets just BPV....i live in lancaster PA...local pick up or maybe if i feel like driving ill come meet you halfway....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
however much its worth to you

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
125$ + shipping.....or if you have anything to trade....

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
125$ + shipping..
I would say that's a little high. You can get an aftermarket BOV for that price. Not that I would. Stock BOV FTW!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i figured 125 was wayyyy too high but i got my anwser on how much its worth.........80$ any takers

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright alright d1...throw me an offer im trying to get rid of this thing

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Replaced yours with an aftermarket BOV? You might want to hang on to the stocker.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bought car with the BOV....sorry love the sound...not going anywhere....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol haha yup you got me man.....sorry what i mean to say is i bought the car with the BOV on it...the guy included the stock BPV....i have no need for the BPV because i love the sound of the BOV...sorry its not coming off my car and i will take my car running rich for .038 secounds...sorry

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump... 60$

·
Registered
280 Posts
Damn this would go up when i've got no cash. I've planning on replacing my bov with a stock one. My car came with a bov, and I'd rather not have it running rich at all. Ah well, maybe I'll get lucky when I actually have the extra cash :sadwave:

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
CGimpreza said:
Damn this would go up when i've got no cash. I've planning on replacing my bov with a stock one. My car came with a bov, and I'd rather not have it running rich at all. Ah well, maybe I'll get lucky when I actually have the extra cash :sadwave:
Go to a highway rest stop and tell truckers you need $60 - I'm sure they'll "loan" you some money ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts