ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weekly red robin meet is tonight, and i didnt see a post up for it, so i thought i would toss out a reminder. Last week was a great turnout, hope its like that again this week.

P.S. Bob bring your board so we can thrash! w00t! :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, its a weekly thing......most people know about it, anyhow it was last night...........i am usually not the one to put the post up, but nobody had done it. next time i do it, i will be sure to post location and time. :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Every Thursday

The meet is tonight and every Thursday.

Red Robin

EVERY thurs.

starting around 7pm ish.

goes on to whenever.

Red Robin can be seen from RT-1. You wil be getting off at the Neshaminy Mall exit. Coming North you will make a left at bottom of ramp, go to the first traffic light and make another Left. Go about 1/4 mile we will be on teh right.
Coming South get off at Neshaminy Mall exit and at bottom of ramp go staright through light for about 1/4 mile and we will be on the right.

Be there beaches...

Jamie

·
Registered
71 Posts
my buddy wants to come but he has an srt-4 is it cool if he comes up in that or is this wrx/subaru only

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
there was an SRT-4 there last week, along with some 240SXs and an Evo as well. all are welcome!! everyone is happy that the meet is growing and all [well behaved] car enthusiasts are invited to join us.
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
23 Posts
pretty good turn out, this was my first time there tonight and it was ok.... its something to do on a thursday night thats about all...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
wow old thread, yeah the meet is tonight so definitely check it out. the past few weeks we've hosted well over 50 cars of all makes and models.
bryan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry for the old bump. I went to the first two meets and I've been slacking since. Just wondering how kickin this event was since I didn't see any recent threads. Looking forward to being there tonight.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Sory about not notifying you guys of the location change, I forgot we officially moved to the Red Robin lot due to the Bensalem Police.
We are looking to outgrow that lot, but for now we have the managers approval.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts