1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Awww, I feel blessed :tongue:

Its rides like this that remind me why I have a WRX and not a FWD ripper.
Blessed? Wow you are too easy to please ...

I know going off tarmac is popular with many here. I'll pass - I want to keep the paint I have left.

I also have a problem with cleanliness. Under the car too. :redface:

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blessed? Wow you are too easy to please ...

I know going off tarmac is popular with many here. I'll pass - I want to keep the paint I have left.

I also have a problem with cleanliness. Under the car too. :redface:

The anti-Bill site: http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/

EDIT: for a second, I thought that was dirt on the exhaust, then I realized it was the ground's relection, hahahahah!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
for a second, I thought that was dirt on the exhaust, then I realized it was the ground's relection, hahahahah!
It just happened ... while washing the butt end of the WRX I started to keep the exhaust tip clean. It just spread from there. Beyond the muffler too. :redface:

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It just happened ... while washing the butt end of the WRX I started to keep the exhaust tip clean. It just spread from there. Beyond the muffler too. :redface:
hehehehe, hopefully by June I will own a piece of the Commonwealth so I can actually give her real baths. Until then, it is fiancee's driveway washes and quarter-fed car washes.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
hehehehe, hopefully by June I will own a piece of the Commonwealth so I can actually give her real baths. Until then, it is fiancee's driveway washes and quarter-fed car washes.
Having your own chunk of sod sure does help. Good luck! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts