ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to get my car back to stock to trade for an STi. Im looking for somebody that is willing to trade their stock bugeye headlights (in good condition of course) for my Koji modded headlights.........straight up. No cost to you at all! Also if someone has a spare oem subaru grill emblem that would be great! I could give you a few bucks for it. Keep a look out for the rest of my stuff i am parting out in the near future! Some of the goodies will include UTEC w/map selector, godspeed uppipe, and a bunch of other stuff. As for now though, nothing is being dealt except the headlights and oem emblem. Thanks alot guys for helping me out! ---Jon :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dibs!

Hey, i actually blacked out my entire headlight, but never got around to doing the koji mod. I'd really like to take those lights off of you. Would you mind holding onto those until i can get you a pair of unpainted stock headlights?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to move quick on these man. I am stripping the car and putting it back to stock Friday night......probably into early saturday morning, haha. So if you can get them to the meet thursday...right on! If not they are still up for grabs...but you have first dibs. Thanks :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump! somebody has got to have some stock bugeyes to get rid of! :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
yelWRXlow1 said:
I am trying to get my car back to stock to trade for an STi. Im looking for somebody that is willing to trade their stock bugeye headlights (in good condition of course) for my Koji modded headlights.........straight up. No cost to you at all! Also if someone has a spare oem subaru grill emblem that would be great! I could give you a few bucks for it. Keep a look out for the rest of my stuff i am parting out in the near future! Some of the goodies will include UTEC w/map selector, godspeed uppipe, and a bunch of other stuff. As for now though, nothing is being dealt except the headlights and oem emblem. Thanks alot guys for helping me out! ---Jon :D

Oh noes ! that was quick ! U getting another killer deal ? What else ya got on the car ? Im in the market for a larger IC.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
He's got the stock intercooler. Basically a stage 2 car.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what the traitor said.....hahahahahaha :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to Matt, i got oem headlights and the stock grill badge......thanks man...ill have your stuff next week! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts