ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my project miata that i bought last summer. I was planning making it my autocross car but i decided that school doesnt give me time to do this...

here is the deal.
car has 195k, motor was rebuilt <1k ago. rebuild has new gaskets, belts and pulleys. motor runs like normal, oil has been changed every 3k with mobil 1 synthetic.
car has a/c, power windows, and cruise !!!! and factory LSD

clutch was replaced less than 200 miles ago.

the bad: needs rear plastic window (you can buy clear vynil at a marine shop for 20 bucks), and mirrors which were removed due to some rust. Also it needs a plastic shroud around the radio. this is the only thing as far as i know that is wrong with the car.

the good: i replaced and rewelded all the new panels that had rust. anything that had rust has been replaced with new parts. the paint is actually pretty good for a 18 year old car. car does not really have any major dents.

i pretty took care of all the work that needed attention to get that car on the track.

Mods.
tokico blue shocks (will need changed eventually)
flyin miata springs (less than 20 miles on them)
megan racing style bar

MAKE AN OFFER. i am willing to negotiate the price . I saved you the headache of buying a junk miata that needs time and money to get it running smoothley.

Trades: i will trade for a motorcycle. nothing over 600cc

feel free to contact me with any questions and i will answer them to my best knowledge...:)

befor suspension

interior is clean not like the below picture

1 - 1 of 1 Posts