Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
P0137 CEL Code

P0137 O2 Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Problem - Low Input (Bank 1 Sensor 2). My friend got this code pulled, he has a Bosal DP, Catback, and Stage 2 Utec and thats it, plus the mil elim installed. anyone know what this would be, its not the cat inefficency code.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
no its not the EGT is an O2 sensor. If it was an egt code, it would be the egt sensor. It is a problem mechanically with the rear o2. It has nothing to do with the cat inffeciency. Kanos, if you or your friend are familiar with a voltmeter, i can give you directions on how to inspect it.

Edit: just saw your friend has the MIL eliminator installed. I will look at my factory manual when i get home. (at work right now)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I have a volt meter, my guess is a wire came loose under the car where we spliced it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kanos Did you find out what the problem is ?
I have the same exact problem .. I check the wire and replace a new MIL and still have that damn P0137 CEL

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My friend re-wired the Mil Elim. and his went away. I really don't know much else about the code. Sucks to hear you are still getting one even after replacing the mil elim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts