ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sort of knew this was coming, but after I upgraded to an ETS catted down-pipe/j-pipe, I started throwing the P0137 error code and a check engine light. I understand that this is because the converter is no longer properly positioned for the sensors. I can live with the code, but how do I pass an emissions test? I have 2016 WRX with ETS exhaust and a pro tune. Thanks.

Rick

·
Premium Member
10,183 Posts
I sort of knew this was coming, but after I upgraded to an ETS catted down-pipe/j-pipe, I started throwing the P0137 error code and a check engine light. I understand that this is because the converter is no longer properly positioned for the sensors. I can live with the code, but how do I pass an emissions test? I have 2016 WRX with ETS exhaust and a pro tune. Thanks.

Rick
You don't. I'm guessing you didn't do any research because a tune removed that code.

You have to have the vehicle tuned to use that downpipe without blowing the car up. It will never pass inspection, visual or otherwise. If you get caught you will be fined 2500 plus any state fines. So good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts