ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the shortage of '12 WRX/STi's lately I can understand the increase in price of even an older used car. But this some of the prices are CRAZY!
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited
DAMN. Thats a 5 year old car, only depreciated what? 6K from MSRP since then? Dealers are crazy....

Anything else people wanna share?

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Anyone who pays that amount of money for a 6 year old car with that many miles on it, is an absolute moron.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
thats crazy. when i was STi shopping 2-3 years ago, STi limited with 40,000 miles were the same price.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I looked at an 08 STI 5 door with 80K miles. Looked like a $15k mile car, amazingly clean, even pedals, steering wheel, floor mats etc were like new.

Anyway, they we're asking $27,888, I offered $20,000, figuring on going to about $22k max. They came back with an offer of $23,888. I let them know I'll go a little above $20k, but $24k is too much, call me if you can do better.

Never heard from them.......

·
Registered
25 Posts
in the NW i saw a 2006 sti HEAVILY modded going for 30k at a nissan dealership. i was like pfft. i think they sold it though, i couldnt find it again

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
in the NW i saw a 2006 sti HEAVILY modded going for 30k at a nissan dealership. i was like pfft. i think they sold it though, i couldnt find it again
Honestly, a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I'm not really willing to pay much for cars anymore.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
With Subarus these days, there is always going to be someone willing to pay the outrageous price.

The 2007 Limiteds are also relatively scarce, so they will pull a bit more of a premium as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts