ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come some people dont wave back? when i wave and they dont it makes me feel like a stupid dummy. << name that movie you get a 5 dollar gift certificate to chilis.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I know personally that sometimes I'm not paying full attention to everything/everyone and sometimes I just miss it. So either that could be the case or maybe they just don't know what's up lol.

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
Some people aren't into the "scene" .. or so they say. I can see where they come from on the topic but waving doesn't constitute wearing a flat brimmed hat and using the word "bro" constantly.

so I'm not sure what "scene" they're talking about. Oh well.. Jeepers wave.. they dont have a "scene" ... ?

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
I used to pass 1 or 2 of the same drivers every day to work and I used to wave all the time with no return. I have since stopped waving, but everytime they catch me off guard and I forget its them and feel silly again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some people aren't into the "scene" .. or so they say. I can see where they come from on the topic but waving doesn't constitute wearing a flat brimmed hat and using the word "bro" constantly.

so I'm not sure what "scene" they're talking about. Oh well.. Jeepers wave.. they dont have a "scene" ... ?

but bro, my snap backs make me so cool at school. everyone thinks im lil wayne. i swear to da lawd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts