ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care whose thunder I am stealing. Today is Harvey day.

He has guns.

His car is fast.

He gives us food.

His dog is cool.

He has a wagon.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I feel... empty...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Way to go, sport.

MSEMC member checking in.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I love teh friday .. My boss is gone all day and I just learned how to forward my calls to my desk line to my cell phone. It doesn't look like you are going to see me around the office much today.

MSEMC Member checking in.

Anyone have an extra ticket to the Grand Prix.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Harvey Day. Good idea. Everyone should have a day dedicated to them. Ian, I commend you for not stealing the thunder and just dedicating it to yourself, Britney Spears or, Jenna Jameson . Actually, we need a Jenna Jameson day. :D After all, it appears she is going legit. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Demian said:
...Jenna Jameson . Actually, we need a Jenna Jameson day. :D ...
I think plastic works better for things like storing sandwiches and sport drinks...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Demian said:
Jenna Jameson . Actually, we need a Jenna Jameson day. :D After all, it appears she is going legit. :rolleyes:
Too bad. :( Everyone knows she won't make it in mainstream. Oh well, there are plenty of other girls more than willing to take her place. :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
not anymore, I'm here!.... uhhh nevermind
I had an inquiry on my car waiting in my inbox when I woke up, perhaps it will be sold faster than I thought...I'm gonna miss it.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Harveys food is good for you but I still cant get out of work to come to one of these friday harveys meets maybe one day just one day I will make it.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Ry-Guy said:
Meh, got off at 7am. Now I am enjoying my "forcing myself to be up in the day after work" time.

-Ryan
I'd use that time as "forcing myself to drink a half bottle of Ny-Quil" and sleep until the sun goes down. But that's just me. :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts